Saturday, May 31, 2008

Family Reunion

All of the girl cousins in their purple dresses from Grandma!!
************
Below are some of the pictures from our family reunion in Idaho.
What a fun time!!


Sami, Emily, and Ashley all had a great time together.... I have never seen three little girls giggle so much!!

Grandma, TylerKate, and Me


We had a great time!! Pizza at Craigos, .... tumbling and jumping at the gym the next day. I got such a kick out of watching the little ones especially..... as they jumped from the bridge into the sea of foam blocks!!

Those bands with a person in each corner, that catapult you from one side of the room to another...... I have not laughed so hard in a long time. It was hysterical and FUN!! ...
Swimming at the hotel. Oh my goodness.... was it ever loud in there with all the little people's screamin' and splashin' around!! They sure had fun though. There's just something about going swimming that makes you feel like you have really been on vacation.

Speaking of pictures.... all the little girls in their purple dresses.... darling. I kept thinking about how 3 of those little girls will be getting baptized this year.... and how special that will be.
We enjoyed the kids talent show.... ...... when we got back to our hotel that night, the two older kids were crying because of their cousins that are moving. They all promised to write each other lots of letters.
We ended it off with donuts and hot chocolate at Dan and Julies after a walk in the cemetery for Memorial Day, while the cousins played together..... and then they sent us off with lunch, and the kids slept most of the way home.

Dan and Julie and family will be off to dental school in a few weeks. What a great adventure. We wish you the best of luck!! We can't wait to come and see you in Ohio!!
What a memorable time!! We look forward to more times together.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

What can I say? I have the world's most beautiful family!
XXX OOO